-->

Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Re-coucou!

Outside my front door
Let’s get down to it. I stopped posting on my blog ages ago because I didn’t like talking about myself so much, I wasn’t sure how much I could talk about my job in case certain people read it, and I didn't know what kinds of things were interesting to my readers. But the biggest problem was that I set myself up way too high with the number of posts on specific topics I wanted to do each week.

New plan! Since I really enjoy writing, and my bestie has been begging me to blog again, I'm rejoining the blogging world, but with a slight difference. I’ll post about topics relevant to my daily life, but not so much nitty-gritty personal stuff, because that scared me and was stressful in terms of my job.

For the content: One post a week about a super-cool topic (hopefully), one summary a week bringing together all the stuff I'm currently working on and other awesome things to share, and occasional posts with big updates. It will be a challenge, but I'll do my best.

In addition, to help my procrastination and fulfill a lot of personal goals, I’ve started a really exciting short-term bucket list to finish in about 2 3/4 years, and I’ll update on it regularly. (I’ll post that list later this week!)

One more awesome thing before I go: I got a regular spot guest blogging on twentyinparis.net! I’ll start with posts summarizing the different stages in my life here since I arrived in France a year and a half ago, and then we’ll see what happens. I'll have a new post over there every Thursday.

Hold onto your hats, y’all, because who knows where this journey will take me!


My fav pic on Instagram so far:)

2 comments:

  1. Why not just post pics of normal stuff in Geneva and France that we might not have in the US? Or that might be different. You could probably do it with an iphone camera and know one would know you were taking pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's a good idea! I definitely feel a sharp contrast in the way of life in Geneva vs. Fort Worth.

    ReplyDelete