-->

Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Today I Believe

Today I believe...

...that it's really frustrating to run out of time to work that wordoku in the daily paper. Need to learn to let go of the little things.

...that kids are aggravating, but it's also amazing how quickly their own moods turn from sullen to joyous. Must take notes.

...that you can never have too much chocolate. Or too many strawberries.

...that Spring is glorious, especially when it's early.

...that it's important to be honest with yourself.

...that I should learn the importance of meditation. Aka how to clear my mind.

...that I need to put more effort into being early instead of just on time.

...that it's ok to take time for yourself.

...that the smell of fresh laundry never gets old.

...that I never get tired of superhero jokes. Or cats.

Post idea from L.M. Meyers at Little Things & Curiosities, @everydaybeliefs 


No comments:

Post a Comment