-->

Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Round-Up

Happy Spring! Surprisingly enough, we jump-started our Spring here early, and I'm loving it! However, that also includes Spring showers, which start tomorrow and will continue... oh well:) Spring feels like a great time to start new projects. I've been really busy, but I'm trying to stay current with my 101 in 1001 goals. Anyone else starting new projects? Good luck, if you are!

And Happy Birthday to my brother, whose birth brings about the start of Spring each year! :)

Spring in Saint Tropez by Charles Camoin



Alright, people, I need some visitors! I wrote about some fun stuff to do in Geneva this week on Andrea's blog. Check it out!






It takes courage to show up and become who you really are.
-E.E. Cummings

I've been watching different videos of "Let it Go" and I just love its raw emotion and truthfulness. I think we could all use a bit of that fire in us.



The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter #1)

The Hangman's Daughter- I just started this one this morning, and so far it's interesting to hear about the stressful job of an executioner in this Medieval period. It's gotten some mixed reviews, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

And btw, I'm loving Amazon's whispersync feature between their Kindle books and Audible's audiobooks. It's lovely to be able to switch between listening and reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment