-->

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Life Goals Timeline

I'm the kind of person that likes to have everything planned out, even years in advance; so, I thought it would be fun to write about where I'd like to be at five-year milestones in my life and see what your goals are as well. And if you are beautifully-aged, add on what your goals were when you were younger and how you reached them or why you didn't!

This would pair well with a bucket list!

What I want to have accomplished when I'm...
>>25 (3 years from now)
Be fluent in French.
Travel to 15 new countries. (see next item for the reason for the high number)
Accomplish at least 20 items on my Bucket List (because there are a lot of traveling in Europe items that I could reasonably do next summer with some time to travel).

>>30
Be fluent in one-two additional languages.
Start or have started a graduate program.
Be married.
Have or have on the way at least one child.
Travel to 5 more countries.
Accomplish at least 5 more items on my Bucket List.

>>35
Be fluent in four foreign languages.
Be called Dr.!
Have three (or more) children.
Accomplish at least 5 more items on my Bucket List.
Buy my parents a cruise trip.

>>40
Be fluent in six languages. (!!!)
Accomplish at least 5 more items on my Bucket List.
Publish a book (which is actually on my Bucket List).

No comments:

Post a Comment