-->

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Final Pre-France Update

Well, I'm not really sure what to update on. I haven't quite finished packing yet... but if you know me, that comes as no surprise. It's the phenomenon of moving, in which you have no idea how much stuff you have and how much you need to do until you get down to it; and I'm a perpetual procrastinator, so that really doesn't help matters. :)

Once I get packed and am on the road to the airport, it will all be downhill from there. It's just stressful particularly because I've never moved to another country before. Traveling is one thing, but moving... gah. Especially because shipping costs are extraordinary and not worth it unless it's mandatory, so I can't forget anything!

I've also got all my stuff spread out across my floor right now, and as I'm about to go to bed as I'm typing this, that's a problem considering I need my air mattress to go somewhere... It's really bad when your procrastination makes you lose sleep.

Well, I would really appreciate it if you all keep me in your prayers as I travel and get adjusted in a new world. I'm sure I'll get used to everything, but thinking about it is slightly terrifying. I also really hope I don't have to sit next to a smelly person on my nine-hour flight. Really.

My blog posts will probably be in and out for the next week as I get used to a new schedule, so bear with me!

See you on the other side!


No comments:

Post a Comment