-->

Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Round-Up

It's time for a week off! I was planning to go home for Easter and my birthday, but as I'm still waiting for my permit, I simply can't return if I leave. Oh well. I'm going to use this week to try to catch up on things I haven't had the time to do. Personal spring cleaning:) What do you do for spring cleaning?

Happy Easter!




This week on Andrea's blog, I shared my experiences applying for my past French and current Swiss visas and residency permits. What a hassle!



The helpful thought for which you look 
Is written somewhere in a book. 

Edward Gorey

This one was ironic for me because I came across it just as I was trying to decide what to blog about for the week. I guess it kind of ended up being true because I compared my visa and permit experience to Andrea's written about in her book. But I think this quote is generally good for everything because book are amazing and the answer to life. :)



Divergent (Divergent, #1)Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945

Divergent- I started this one yesterday and I'm already almost done! It's definitely a quick read, and I can't wait to go see the movie.

Inferno- I still go back and forth between this being a favorite and a least favorite, which I suppose is understandable considering the content. I think I'll opt for a shorter nonfiction for war books in the future, no matter how interesting they can be at times.



No comments:

Post a Comment