-->

Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Round-Up

With Spring, things are changing! I've started working with two new families, I'll be moving into a dorm on May 1st, and the school semester is halfway over. Anyone else having a crazy time right now?



This week on Andrea's blog, I talked about what it was like to actually speak French after having studied it for eight years in school. It was definitely a shocker!



Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living. 

Seán O'Casey

I'm looking forward to the weekend! A comedy show is in store tonight, and then who knows what!



ParisDiaries_LargeInferno: The World at War, 1939-1945

The Paris Diaries- This is Andrea's second book about studying abroad, which will be released on April 11th! I'll be posting a pre-release review for her next week. It's a great insight to the true emotions of moving into a new culture for the first time.

Inferno- I recently started this one as an audiobook and I haven't gotten very far because while the information is interesting, the reader is boring as listening to radio static. I'll try to power through it for the content:)




No comments:

Post a Comment