-->

Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today I Believe

Today I believe...

cute scarecrow at Jardin Botanique

...that Twitter is overwhelming but fun. #torn.

...that new Internet friends are a blessing. It's great to make connections with others.

...that the maid assigned to clean my dorm room before I moved in was about as enthusiastic about it as I would be... aka I'm doubting that she actually cleaned.

...that I'm lucky to finally have a place of my own.

...that old friends can be one of the best things to happen to you.

...that Marzipan will never stop being delightfully tasty. Hello, new addiction!

...that the future is scary. Especially when thinking about exams and future schooling.

...that bakeries are the light at the end of the tunnel. My tummy and my nerves say thank you.


I got the idea for this blog post from Laura Meyers' blog, also @everydaybeliefs on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment