-->

Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Round-Up

This week has been hard on me from getting back on a school schedule after a week off. Breaks are so bittersweet:) And now I'm moving into my new dorm room, so I keep discovering little things that I need. But this change is going to be amazing for me:)



This week, I gave some packing tips on Andrea's blog for a long trip abroad in response to another guest blogger who is stressed with figuring out how to pack.


Bomb robot demonstration!


Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. 
-Rumi

I love this. I often feel insignificant, but it's good to remember that we all have our place in the world. You are important!



I've finished a few cool things on my list recently. 

First of all, today marks the end of my three month effort to publish at least two blog posts here each week! I made it! 

I also gave up soda for Lent, which was hard. But even now, I only let myself drink soda on the weekends.



Conversations sur la langue française

Conversations sur la langue française- I'm still working through this one, but getting close to finishing. There's too many specifics to remember everything, but it gives a good general impression about how French has progressed and why.


No comments:

Post a Comment